Part 5- THE LETTER

The next morning changed Javed's life forever. He found a letter with his name written on the envelope and read it-

I still remember the day I first saw you and you became my most special 'someone'. When we got married, it was the happiest moment of my life. I left my dreams, my world, my happiness- ME because all I wanted was your world, your dreams, your happiness- YOU. 

It didn't feel bad about leaving everything because I thought love was all about sacrifices and adjustments. But, I don't know when those sacrifices turned into efforts. I struggled behind closed doors, doing nothing. I wasted the past two years of my life for love, not realising that I was losing myself in the journey. The happy and bubbly Aria started banging doors and stomping around the house because I was frustrated. I didn't know what to do because I wanted to run away where I can find the real Aria, but never had the courage because I wanted you also. 

Surprisingly, you gave me that courage last night when you refused to adjust for my dreams. I realised yesterday that through out this time I was totally dumb, compromising everything for love while you lived a perfect life. 

Love is effortless, Javed. Love gives us no reason to give up on our dreams. Love makes us grow as a person. It never makes us lose our real self. But for me, it was completely opposite. And so, our love story was never perfect. 

I made your dreams mine, but my dreams were never yours. You asked me last night, "Why did you marry me if you don't love me enough to give up on your dreams?" Same question for you Mr. Javed Iyer. I did everything for you but, you still want more. But, I am sorry. If I want to do anything more, I will do it for myself now.

Love knows no bounds but it also never binds the lovers.

Goodbye!

Not yours anymore,
Aria Ahuja


Comments

  1. Hey keep posting such sensible and significant articles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such sensible and significant articles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Readers loved...

RISKS- By Janet Rand

"I AM FINE THE WAY I AM"

A MASK TO MASK THE REAL YOU!

BEWARE PARENTS! CHILDREN NOTICE EVERYTHING