Part 3- SURPRISE

...continued from part 2

Everything ran fast in Banglore. The wise men wearing suits and the metros that carried them. The tireless housemaids and the life of the houses they managed. The words and the air they hung on.

Only Aria's life had been at a standstill since she moved in the city months ago. While Javed went to work, she would spend her aimless days at home; reading the books already read, cleaning the dishes already cleaned and doing everything pointless to avoid 'nothing'. Sometimes, when frustration took hold of her, she would stomp around the house and bang the doors. Going to the writing club every day was the only thing she was proud of.

It was not long before dangerous thoughts began creeping into her empty mind frequently.

"I am just 25 and I am doing nothing in my life" or "I studied just to be reduced to a housewife!" But at the same time, she would think "Stop! Just stop, Aria. You are doing this for Javed. You love him. Don't you?"

Something different happened one day. She received a job offer, from the club, in a publishing house in Mumbai owing to her excellent performance consistently. She finished reading the letter and smiled. Those thoughts were stabbed to death. Freedom and pride were born.

That night, Javed came home to delicious food and a wide smile he saw after ages.

"What's up? Is something special today?" he asked.

"Surprise!! I have a good news, Javed. The club offered me an editing job in Mumbai. Exactly what I love and it's better than what I did in Jaipur. Now, I don't have to spend days just sitting at home. I can finally work. I know it would be difficult to stay apart, but at least we can try. I mean, I can't sit at home throughout my life. I could not wait to tell you, Javed. I knew you will be so happy for me!!" she said, in her over-excited voice.

Poor Aria! She knew everything wrong.












Comments

  1. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you are spoken communication is totally true. i do know that everyone should say a similar factor, however I simply assume that you simply place it in an exceedingly method that everybody will perceive. i am positive you may reach such a lot of folks with what you've to mention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Readers loved...

RISKS- By Janet Rand

"I AM FINE THE WAY I AM"

A MASK TO MASK THE REAL YOU!

BEWARE PARENTS! CHILDREN NOTICE EVERYTHING