CLEAR UP THE MESS..!!



My phone kept on beeping as HAPPY FRIENDSHIPS DAY messages came and so I opened my Whatsapp and replied to each. But, one message raised my eyebrows as it was from my friend who had turned my enemy few months back. The fallout between both of us had been brewing for some time and we were at each others throat interestingly without no reason! I was adamant not to talk to her at any cost. Though I was wistful in this entire period and wanted to clear up the mess, my ego was shouting louder. But, when she wished me today, somehow my ego and hatred took a back seat and we talked for about an hour recalling old memories. After this, strangely I felt very ecstatic and was not dejected as I was earlier. It felt as if I was relieved of a huge burden on me. This small incident taught me a big lesson.

We step out in the world, interact with people from all walks of life and some of them end up being our very close friends. But as the saying goes "Too much familiarity breeds contempt", we start seeing bad side of those same people and start nursing grudges against them. Gradually, the strong relationship threads become fragile and a huge wall of ego, distrust and hatred starts building with people on either side of the wall deeply distraught and depressed. Sometimes, we are even oblivious of the reason of parting ways! We desperately want to make things fall in line, but keep waiting for the other person to take the step. But,for a minute, mull over the fact that when you have a stupid fall out with someone, its only you who faces the music. Holding it against someone is venomous for your life only. Your days will be unproductive, you will be dithered all the time.
                                                       
So, start seeing best side of people because nobody is impeccable. There are flaws in them ,so flaws are in you also. If you are having an estranged relationship with someone, use this Friendships Day as an excuse to mend the things up and start off fresh.  Break the wall of hatred, turn down the volume of your ego, get up and be the first one to clear up the mess. And trust me, it will be a great feeling!!

Comments

Readers loved...

RISKS- By Janet Rand

"I AM FINE THE WAY I AM"

A MASK TO MASK THE REAL YOU!

BEWARE PARENTS! CHILDREN NOTICE EVERYTHING